In the transition from February to March, there is an air paranoia and this can shake to the surface a feeling of not being ‘allowed’ to relax and enjoy rewards. On that note and to have us all feeling good, I decided to share some thoughts.
Here are my top 10 for Grab Your Rewards and Fully Embrace ‘Em!
- When you are grounded you understand you fully deserve to enjoy your rewards.
- The voice in your head may not be yours. Do you actually respect this voice?
- It took a lot of effort, you have earned this.
- If it’s going to be fun, its yours.
- It adds to your reserve to keep going, motivated, light, loving.
- Your going to giggle.
- It will feed your soul.
- If you can’t remember the last one, this is yours right now.
- There is no need to wait for things to be more right.
- You are enough and you deserve it 🙂
If you have not enjoyed an aligned reward, line one up for the next week. It can be simple and inexpensive, for me a book or magazine, the house to myself and a cup of tea is a reward. Here a some inexpensive and easy to organise ideas…
- Soak in the tub, with water or wine.
- Get your hair cut or have a facial. Pamper your body.
- Time out with your special someone, not at your usual time. Perhaps a midnight picnic under a full moon.
- Get yourself into nature, hiking, the beach, barefoot in the backyard, or planting gardenias 😉
- Book a Recompose Healing… with me.
Here’s to feeling good and enjoying our rewards guilt free, empty of doubt and judgement. Loving you and creating self care = enjoying rewards.
Go on, love you and where you are right now.