Feeling challenged, like you don’t care, just feed up watching the news and the disheartening things that are currently taking place? Finding it hard to get your joy up?
Believe me your not alone. In line with our current energy shifts I felt it might be timely for some top tips to support you and finding your way back to equilibrium and perhaps even lightheartedness, because we all require ourselves to keep going. To call in change, improvement, kindness and beauty, just to name a few.
Ruby’s Top Tips for Lightness of Being…
- What are you honouring?
- Keep it physical. Clear the body and mind, for them to sync with the soul.
- Remember you are part of your own cheer squad.
- Feel your truth. Meditate my friend.
- Be kind.
- Be patient.
- Acquaint yourself with integrity, pace over stuck in a rut and stabilise.
- Be accountable.
- Engage in your education, growth and development. Keep it simple, find a positive source of catching up on what’s happening in the world, read a good book, stop complaining and find a source of information that builds with illumination.
- Change your inner dialogue. Silence your negativity.
- Get grounded, earth yourself, barefoot in the park style. Go outside and leave the phone, shoes and white noise behind. Give your self as much time here as possible.
If you can hear yourself objecting or making noise about this is to simple, it’s not enough for the overwhelming feelings I have, think and do again. Try them consistently for a month. Do one off the list each day, then start again and notice how you are feeling. 30 days of 11 activities times 3.
Give yourself a chance to feel better. R.